Jerome Lubbe's Whole-Identity: A Brain-Based Enneagram Model for (W)holistic Human Thriving is a creative look at the popular Enneagram from the perspective of neuroscience. Lubbe introduces an
unparalleled, science-based method to view our identity through a truly
unique model -- "The Brain-Based Enneagram".
I was first introduced to the Enneagram as a seminary student and have taken the "type" testing several times in a variety of contexts since. Lubbe's approach is the most creative and attempts to look beyond one's "type" toward a more wholistic approach, including the role that neuroscience plays in each aspect measured by the Enneagram.
For those looking for a richer approach to the Enneagram, I whole-heartedly recommend this workbook.
______________________
I received this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review here.
I was first introduced to the Enneagram as a seminary student and have taken the "type" testing several times in a variety of contexts since. Lubbe's approach is the most creative and attempts to look beyond one's "type" toward a more wholistic approach, including the role that neuroscience plays in each aspect measured by the Enneagram.
For those looking for a richer approach to the Enneagram, I whole-heartedly recommend this workbook.
______________________
I received this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest review here.
