Skip to main content

boundaries -- a book review

Henry Cloud and John Townsend's Boundaries has been around since 1992 -- and in that 25 years they have given us a landmark book that has transformed thousands of lives and relationships.  Now, in an updated edition, Boundaries:  How to Say Yes, How to Say No, To Take Control of Your Life addresses boundaries in the digital age as well as boundaries for online dating, single parenting, and the workplace.

Boundaries demonstrates biblical principles to identify the things in life for which you are responsible and for which you are not so that you can live a healthy, balanced lifestyle.  This book helps you define who you are and who you are not.  By applying the principles in this book, you'll learn how to set loving yet healthy boundaries with your spouse, children, friends, parents, co-workers -- even yourself.

It's definitely worth the investment of time and money to work through.
_______________________
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers <http://booklookbloggers.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”