Skip to main content

beyond the castle -- a book review

Jody Jean Dreyer's Beyond the Castle:  A Guide to Discovering Your Happily Ever After brings some of the best of the Disney experience into the lives of its readers in order to offer wisdom and inspiration for finding and being who you were created to become.

Disney characters are here assigned personality types -- and those types together create a balance in our lives (much as Disney wouldn't be Disney without all the princesses).  The behind-the-scenes bits of Disney history, of how certain things have come to be, intrigue me -- how decisions are made, risks are taken, ideas are born.  The lessons that can be learned from Disney's successes and failures are inspiring.

Beyond the Castle is a book that explores some of the best of Disney in an effort to help readers discern their best selves.

_______________________
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers <http://booklookbloggers.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”