Skip to main content

devotions for a sacred marriage -- a book review

Gary Thomas' Devotions for a Sacred Marriage is meant to accompany his amazing Sacred Marriage, a book that I've used countless times in premartial and martial counseling contexts.  This book brings even more resources for a couple who've read that book together -- resources to last a full year!  Each daily entry includes Scripture passages, a devotion, and a prayer. 

The devotions themselves are taken from passages of Sacred Marriage, but it can open up conversations for a whole year.

It's a great resource!
________________
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers <http://booklookbloggers.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”