Eileen Workman's Raindrops of Love for a Thirsty World is one of those self-help books that seem to flood the publishing market these days. It's another of those know-yourself-transformational-enlightenment-journey books that is similar in content and writing-style to so many other books.
While Raindrops of Love for a Thirsty World is really penned by "LIFE", it reflects more of the middle-age American experience than it does the richness of life itself. While there's a certain degree of organization here -- organization that often is missing in so many self-help books, that organization utilizes the theme of Christian surrender, mixed in with some mystical messages, and a nod to the other faiths.
In the end, though, while Raindrops of Love has some bits of wisdom, I was left rather dry.
______________________
I received a free copy of this book as part of the Speakeasy Blogger Review program in exchange for my honest review here.
While Raindrops of Love for a Thirsty World is really penned by "LIFE", it reflects more of the middle-age American experience than it does the richness of life itself. While there's a certain degree of organization here -- organization that often is missing in so many self-help books, that organization utilizes the theme of Christian surrender, mixed in with some mystical messages, and a nod to the other faiths.
In the end, though, while Raindrops of Love has some bits of wisdom, I was left rather dry.
______________________
I received a free copy of this book as part of the Speakeasy Blogger Review program in exchange for my honest review here.
