John C. Maxwell is one of the most important and read Christian authors to connect leadership studies with Christian living. In this one-year devotional, Leadership Promises for Every Day, Maxwell brings together selections from his other works to offer short daily devotionals that connect common leadership problems/challenges with God's word. These are each short enough to read even at work to start the day with a new "perspective" on leadership, based on biblical principles. Though they are short, they are powerful, and completely applicable to those that work for someone, are a boss over others, or even a self-employed person.
With a high quality leathersoft cover, Leadership Promises makes a great gift.
________________
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers <http://booklookbloggers.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
With a high quality leathersoft cover, Leadership Promises makes a great gift.
________________
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers <http://booklookbloggers.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
