Skip to main content

the prayer god loves to answer -- a book review

Daniel Henderson's The Prayer God Loves to Answer: Accessing Christ's Wisdom for Your Greatest Needs offers a richly-textured, evangelical view of the prayer life of Christians who live in a broken, chaotic world.  His pastoral wisdom shines through on nearly every page, particularly for those Christians who find themselves "stuck" in their prayer life.

Henderson offers some very practical steps for praying to receive Christ's practical provision in the midst of our confusion and uncertainty in life and relationships.  God is ready to open the treasuries of divine wisdom.  He's just waiting for us to ask.

As a pastor, I find myself up late at night, worrying through some very tough questions about faith and my life.  And I counsel folks nearly on a daily basis who confide in me that I'm not alone in those struggles.  The Prayer God Loves to Answer is written for us.  This book is nothing short of a transformational school of prayer!  Don't miss it!

________________
I received a free copy of this book from Bethany House in exchange for my honest review here.