Skip to main content

2015 in review

It appears to be all the trend for blogs to engage in a navel-gazing exercise this time of year, and post a "year in review" blog.

I've been blogging since 2002.  I began on Xanga in 2002, moved to MySpace in 2005, and here since 2008.  Last year was my first "year in review", though.  So I thought I'd take an inventory again.

In 2015, my top five posts, in descending order:
  1. On suicide, theologically understood
  2. Jesus' temple action, and what it might say about rioting
  3. Why I supported Muslim prayer at Duke Chapel
  4. Love believes the best
  5. On why I don't read the Bible literally
I excluded book reviews, but to be honest those far exceeded my most-viewed regular writing.  I think I may have missed my calling as a reviewer.

There were two popular articles from previous years that also saw triple-digit audiences this year:
  1. "All I really need to know About Christmas I learned from watching TV
  2. "Why I can't say the Pledge of Allegiance
There 'tis, my 2015 blogging year in review