Skip to main content

reason for my hope -- a book review

Billy Graham's The Reason for My Hope:  Salvation is a wonderful little book that brings together a master preacher talking about the Good News of Jesus Christ.  

Graham, of course, is the one preacher I most remember from my childhood.  And his message here -- of salvation, of sin, of "trendy religion" -- is a message that I've heard from him so often.  Told here, though, in fresh ways for a new audience.

Make no doubt about it, though, Graham, as a master preacher, knows first hand the reason for hope.  So this book is filled with insights of a preacher who has lived in this Good News and the new world it creates for most of his life.  That makes this book a tour through the Scripture in a way that might go unappreciated.  But this is a book to read and to share.  

Every bookshelf needs a copy!

___________________
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookLook Bloggers <http://booklookbloggers.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”